1. Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The design of and all content appearing on the Website are the copyright of ACP or suppliers to it. No part of the Website may be:
(a) distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
(b) resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website only for your own use (or for use in any document, proposal or presentation for the purpose of specifying products manufactured or supplied by ACP), without the express permission of ACP.
2. Trademarks: The Website uses a number of trademarks, brands and other intellectual property owned by or licensed to, which may not be used without ACP's express authorisation.
3. Hyperlinking: ACP reserves the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
4. Links Provided: The contents of the Website may include links to third party materials ("linked sites"). ACP will not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site or any association with its operators.
5. Disclaimer: ACP makes the Website and its information and material available to you as a service. Use of information and material contained on the Website is at your own risk. ACP is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. The Website is a general information service only. The material provided on the Website has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users.
6. Limitation of Liability: Successful installation of ACP products may depend on numerous factors outside the control of ACP as manufacturer and supplier of these products. Such factors include, for example, the particular design requirements of the project, site preparation, quality of construction etc. Therefore, whilst the information and advice contained in the Website has been prepared with reasonable care to assist designers, specifiers and contractors who use products manufactured and/or supplied by ACP, ACP does not give any warranty of accuracy or reliability of information to you or any other person. However, ACP does warrant that its products are supplied free from defects due to faulty materials or manufacture in accordance with ACP standard Conditions of Sale.
8. Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
9. Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these terms and conditions please contact ACP .
NEW agency agreement signed with Barrier Systems Inc. Australian Construction Products is pleased to announce their appointmentas the exclusive Australian Distributor for Barrier Systems Inc (BSI).… more >>
ArmorZone™ Plastic Barrier is now approved for use throughout Australia by the AustRoads National Assessment Panel. It is NCHRP 350 tested and approved at TL-2 for a longitudinal barrier or use in 50kph zones as a fully redirective barrier.… more >>
An Australian first for ACP’s Nu-Guard 31™ Guardrail System ™he Huon Valley Council recently secured funding of $120,000, from the State Government Black Spot Funding Programme, for the… more >>