: Products : Wire Rope Barrier : Sentryline Terminal End III - Non release terminal
Sentryline Terminal End III - Non release terminal
View gallery images
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Sentryline II Wire Rope Safety Barrier System
Sentryline II WRBS TL3 Tested Terminal End
STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
Sentryline II Wire Rope Barrier Systems have been designed and tested to meet the evaluation criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Levels 3 and 4.
AS/NZS 3845:2015 compliant.
Approved for use by Australian State Road Authorities.
- Length of need is from Post 5 (measured 8m from ground anchor)
- Maximum flare rate 30:1 over the entire length of the terminal end (offset from tangent)
- Posts 1 – 7 are spaced at 1.5m (straight)
- All steel components are hot dip galvanised
- Posts – Hot dip galvanised & powder coated
- Cable – 19mm 3 x 7 strand pre stretched
- In ground concrete foundation 2500L x 1000W x 1500D mm
- 7 x line post footings 300mm diameter x 750D mm
- 4 x safety check link ropes
- Concrete is 25Mpa
- Tensioned to 25kN at 20°C. (Tension may vary depending on air temperature at the time if installation, see chart in the installation guidelines)