: Products : Wire Rope Barrier : Sentryline Terminal End III - Non release terminal
Sentryline Terminal End III - Non release terminal
View gallery images
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Sentryline II Wire Rope Safety Barrier System
Sentryline II WRBS TL3 Tested Terminal End
Sentryline – M® Wire Rope Barrier
Sentryline – M® Wire Rope Terminal End
STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
Sentryline II Wire Rope Barrier Systems have been designed and tested to meet the evaluation criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Levels 3 and 4.
AS/NZS 3845:2015 compliant.
Approved for use by Australian State Road Authorities.
- Length of need is from Post 5 (measured 8m from ground anchor)
- Maximum flare rate 30:1 over the entire length of the terminal end (offset from tangent)
- Posts 1 – 7 are spaced at 1.5m (straight)
- All steel components are hot dip galvanised
- Posts – Hot dip galvanised & powder coated
- Cable – 19mm 3 x 7 strand pre stretched
- In ground concrete foundation 2500L x 1000W x 1500D mm
- 7 x line post footings 300mm diameter x 750D mm
- 4 x safety check link ropes
- Concrete is 25Mpa
- Tensioned to 25kN at 20°C. (Tension may vary depending on air temperature at the time if installation, see chart in the installation guidelines)